Free Classes at Craftsy! And Craftsy Unlimited!

I know I have mentioned before how much I love the Craftsy site and all of their classes, but I had to mention two more things about it!

DID YOU KNOW THAT THEY HAVE SOME CLASSES FOR FREE? They aren't as long as some of the regular ones, but there are quite a few in each crafting category and they are great.  My favorite free class is on Painting on cakes!! Here is a link to the classes that they offer for free: click here.

Also the new latest and greatest thing out at Craftsy is offering a new program with Unlimited viewing! For $14.99 a month or $120.00 a year.  You can watch any video in any category you want, whenever you want! So for the price of half of a video a month, you can watch all of them. 


I am definitely doing this!  Join me there!

Comments

Popular Posts