Chocolate Halloween Centerpieces



Happy Halloween!  Well I know it is still a couple days away, but Hurricane Sandy is quickly approaching and I am not sure when I am going to lose power so I thought I would put a post on sooner than later.  If my  power continues I will try and get one more before Halloween, but we will see.  

These are a couple center pieces for my table for Halloween. I love chocolates and there are so many cool chocolate molds out there.  Here are a couple that I had gotten from Wilton at JoAnne Fabrics.  And the best thing is to buy the chocolate molds right after Halloween when you can get them for really cheap.  I got these 6 for $6.00 total!  I always check out Michaels and JoAnne Fabrics the day or two after a holiday.


Chocolates are also great take home goodies for a party.  Just get some clear bags and individually wrap each one and have them grab one on the way out.  

 Do you think I like chocolate molds??? hehehe

Keep Safe Everyone, and have a great Halloween!

Comments

Popular Posts