Star Wars Cupcakes

Star Wars is one of the most popular boy themes, and my boys are hooked.  So for my son's 7th birthday he wanted Star Wars once again.  So I thought this time I would do cupcakes.  I made Yoda, Darth Vader, Jaba the Hut, Princess Leia, The Death Star, Boba Fet, a Storm Trooper, and Han Solo or Luke Skywalker (Which ever you want him to be).  For some of the cupcakes I used the Williams and Sonoma STar Wars Cookie Cutters  (Darth Vader, Storm Trooper, Boba Fet, and Yoda).  The others I did by hand.  But, the cookies cutters don't solve everything they don't come out colored and in different shades (you have to paint it with food coloring, or dust it with luster dust.  I will show how to use the cutters for best results when doing cupcakes in the next post.



The cupcakes all together.
After looking for the link to Williams and Sonoma's site I noticed that they also have more Star Wars cutters and other themes as well (I have the Cars 2 cutters as well).   The method can be used with any type of cutter like these.
Happy Birthday Tyler!!!

Comments

Popular Posts