Running Shoes / Eagle Scout Project Cake


This cake was made for an Eagle Scout Court of Honor tonight.  The young man for his Eagle Scout project collected running shoes for the charity Soles 4 Souls .  A great project for a great charity. I know where my running shoes are going from now on.   His (the eagle scout's) mother asked that I replicate some of his running shoes.  It wasn't easy (said a few prayers while making it) , but I enjoy a challenge.

Here is a close up

And a side view.

Doesn't it make you want to go running?  They are a little big for me, but maybe I can trick my husband. Enjoy!  Don't worry an Easter theme cake is coming soon!

Comments

  1. Those look awesome! You are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally going to have you make one of these cakes for Mike at the end of the summer! He is running a 100 mile trail race in Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100 miles is amazing!!! I can't believe that is physically possible. Let me know when you want the cake.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts