Easter Bunny Rabbit Cake


Here is a quick Easter Bunny cake.  Base cake is are 8 inch round cakes and the bunny rabbit head is a cake from the Mini Wonder Mold Pan.  Here is how I made it.  Torte and stack the 8 inch cakes and cover with Green frosting (I used Americolor Avacado for my green frosting).  Let that crumb coat while you work on the bunny head. I frosted the head and covered it in white fondant. Then I made the face and hands with fondant.  The ears are made from gumpaste (I used leaf cutters and inserted a toothpick in each ear to help hold them onto the head and let dry with the tops curved). Once the cake chilled I put some brown "dirt (fondant) for under the head and placed the head and hands on top.
Then make some flowers to go around the cake as well as the feet and a little carrot. I used a little piping gel to help the flowers and face pieces stick to the cake. Once those are in place on the cake use your 233 tip (grass tip) and make grass around the base and the edge of the dirt on the top.
HAPPY EASTER!

Comments

Popular Posts