S'more Cupcakes


Summer is almost to an end now that school has started. So to celebrate the last couple days of summer I made some S'more cupcakes, s'mores are a must during the summer. They are devils food cupcakes with a marshmallow frosting and of course I had to add more chocolate and a graham cracker. Just don't put the graham cracker in until you are ready to serve them so it doesn't soak up the moisture. Or, you could crumble the graham crackers and sprinkle them on top and just have the chocolate sticking out then you wouldn't have to worry about it soaking up moisture. I would share the recipe for the marshmallow frosting, but the one I followed I wasn't too fond of so I had to keep tweaking it until I was happy. So once I get a solid recipe for the frosting I will share. Enjoy the last days of Summer!

Comments

Popular Posts