Brownie Pops Tutorial

Brownie Pops are another fun thing on a stick! They are extrememly easy to do. You can either make some thick brownies and cut them with a cookie cutter and dip in chocolate or use this cute Wilton pan to make this cute shape.

You can find this pan at Michaels and with the 40% off coupon it wasn't bad at all. I can't remember exactly how much because it was a long time ago that I bought it, but probably around 8 dollars or something like that.

Make sure you grease your pan well. Mine stuck a bit so they weren't perfect, but you get the idea.

Melt your chocolate. I had some Wilton brand orange chocolate. I am not a fan of the wilton brand, but thought I better use it up. When you use wilton you need to add some shortening to it to thin it out and make it work for dipping.

Dip the stick in chocolate and insert it in the brownie. Let it sit for a couple minutes for the chocolate to set up (you can put it in the fridge or freezer to speed up the process) and then dip your brownie pop in the chocolate.


My boys love sanding sugar or any sprinkles so I added some orange sanding sugar.


You can always have your brownie pops plain as well you don't have to add chocolate, but it does make them really cute.

Comments

Popular Posts